All donations will go directly to fund resources for refugees and help in-country volunteers evacuate refugees.
We have partnered with Convoy of Hope to bring resources and supplies directly to impact areas in Ukraine and surrounding countries.
We are assembling teams to help coordinate relief logistics, programming, translation services, outreach and more.
How to Gather Supplies
House of Bread (HOFB) Church of Orangevale, CA has partnered with trusted humanitarian organization Convoy of Hope (COH). HOFB’s strong network and ties in Ukraine combined with COH’s experience in crisis relief distribution has created an unique opportunity to serve the Ukrainian refugee community. Below is a list of the critical items needed at this time and instructions on how to best pack these resources (in pallets only) and schedule pick up:
- FULL LIST OF SUPPLIES HERE
- Except for medicine and medical supplies/equipment, FULL PALLETS OF ONE PRODUCT CATEGORY are REQUIRED.
- Mixed pallets of MEDICINE AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES ONLY need to provide ITEMIZED list of contents.
- Products can not be expired and need to have at least 8 months remaining on “best used by” date.
- Due to theft potential, NO labeling boxes of medicines and prescription drugs. Unmarked boxes preferred.
- Whether it’s a single pallet or multiple truckloads, COH has the capacity to accept most any sized gift.
- Ideal pallet size and weight: 4’W x 4’L x 4’H and approx 1,000 lbs. Max weight is approx 1,400 lbs. Depending on the product, up to 6’H is acceptable.
- We do not accept non-palletized products and non-shrink wrapped pallets.
- We do not accept used clothing, NEW clothing only.
- MOST IMPORTANT: KEEP PALLET AS SQUARE-SHAPED AS POSSIBLE for stackability and shipping purposes.
Pick-up & Shipping
- For pick up and shipping information, text CONTAINER to (844)298-3057, call (916)224-0063
- Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- COH incurs the cost of pick up and can quickly mobilize to pick up and deliver product to where it is needed.
- Shipments can not be designated to certain areas of Ukraine. Deliveries will be prioritized and dispersed to regions according to greatest need by HOFB and COH.